We believe a drinking water market opportunity exists for our atmospheric water harvesters on the commercial and industrial level. Our technology provides an alternative solution to the world's shortage of fresh water and can provide clean, safe drinking water in various geographical settings.
Our commercial target markets for the air-to-water systems are events, projects, governments and business operations which are situated in the geographic regions where the ambient humidity is in a range of 40% to 90%, and in a temperature range of 50 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Our models operate best within these ranges.
The companies management has looked at the global opportunity for our product line and have come up with the following segmentation strategies:
Segmentation by Development
The first market segments relate to underdeveloped countries. By working closely with emerging water charities we can co-develop water projects that provide sustainably. This will include major projects and smaller sustainable “water stores” for villages. We can also serve as a personal disaster relief unit for consumers in circumstances such as hurricanes where residents in the affected area may have no drinking water.
We will also target various markets including military applications, oil and mining operations, new and emerging eco-tourist resorts, new condominium developments and humanitarian missions.
The second market relates to developed countries. We will target various markets including oil and mining operations, new and existing tourist resorts, new condominium developments and the development of a new ‘water store” franchise business model and e-commerce system.
We plan to market our products through:
a) water charities and governments and
b) independent domestic and international wholesale distributors.
Segments by Global Location
The water crisis is truly a global one. There are currently 20 countries out of 150 in the world in which less than 50% of residents have access to clean drinking water. Bravo’s and Splash Water’s management are taking a systematic approach to the world market, by concentrating on “regions” which will allow the company to expand into all market segments: charity, funded projects, government and private sector.
The company is focused on the following global regions:
Developing Country: Cambodia
Developed Countries: Philippines, Malaysia, Bali etc.
Developing Country: Haiti
Developed Countries: Panama, Mexico, Nicaragua, Caymans, Jamaica etc.
Developing Country: Sudan
Developed Countries: South Africa, Nigeria etc.
Although the sectors being targeted by Splash may appear to be diverse, the simple fact remains that these are all markets (both in developed and under developed countries) that require clean drinking water i.e., manufacturing, design, and distribution in addition to:
- experience and expertise resulting in the production of high-quality and reliable products;
- broad range of products
- established contacts with highly qualified distributors and wholesalers worldwide
- manufacturing efficiencies to keep product quality high and cost of production low; and continuing R&D practices to keep numerous productions under development
- political and institutional relationships that are vital to encourage adoption of this technology, and in blocking the lobbying efforts of those whose interests lie in maintaining the status quo
- proprietary design/production software developed by our own R&D scientist
The atmospheric water technology is not extremely difficult to copy or reproduce. Other companies may soon follow in Splash Water’s footsteps and attempt to develop and market similar products. In dealing with competitors, we intend to:
- Focus on becoming a “sustainable market leader” and in the forefront of the atmospheric water technology
- Allocate sufficient funds to our research and development programs
- Continue developing prototypes of new and innovative atmospheric water generators for other sectors of the target market such as the marine sector
- Research the commercial viability of other innovative and unique technologies that could be integrated to the products (such as solar and wind power)
- Continuously improving our existing product lines to make them more efficient and competitive.
AquaCube 200 AquaCube 500 AquaCube 1200 AquaCube 3000 AquaCube 5000